At the annual meeting on Thursday, April 28, we:
- Reviewed projects from the previous year, including:
- improving security
- improving the walking trails
- working with the city to get a park
- working more closely with the HOA
- working more closely with neighboring neighborhoods
- and more...
- Elected new officers:
- Kelly Walker - President
- Maureen Manring - Vice President
- (Now Vacant) - Secretary
- Donna C. - Treasurer
Albuquerque Collaborative on Police Community Relations
Date: July 11, 2016
Time: 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Location: UNM Law School
Mayor Berry’s initiative on Police Community Relations is moving to the next phase. This is a Save the Date for the first meeting of Phase 2. Anyone wishing to participate should register here.
To learn more about Phase 1 and Phase 2 go here.
Any questions please direct them to Annabelle Romero. Contact information is listed below.
ANNABELLE J. ROMERO
Deputy Director, Office of Diversity and Human Rights
City of Albuquerque, New Mexico
Office 505-768-3307 | Fax 505-768-4655 | v/tty 800-659-8331